Parent website

Friday 18 February 2011

Newbie

Gave myself a couple of weeks Paternity after Samuel was born. Apart from lots of newborn images I've not snapped anything else although I have a few interesting shots coming soon.

Here is the boy himself

This type of shot is known as "High Key", lots & lots of light needed. It eliminates shadows and gives a "happy" feel to the image. It works well with portraits but also flowers, and anything with good contoured lines

To take this shot get lots of light on the subject and find a white background. Its good fun to play with and you can get some great results. You can also take it one step further and use some editing software to further enhance. I use Adobe Lightroom to fine tune and tweak some of my pictures when needed.

If you want to know more let me know and I'll help out.

Lots of catching up for me now, more updates soon enough

Have a good weekend
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, they are very welcome