Parent website

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mountain biking - Photographing hobbies

I love it! I've been a MTB'er for 18 years and still love it as much as ever. This year I really want to spend more time photographing this sport and different angles of it. I read a book recently called Privateer and the images are inspirational. Trying to adopt my own flavour now and I hope to spend a lot more time out with the camera and bike. Here are some close ups of my primary bike which I custom built over time.




 

No point taking photographs if your not really interested in the subject.
Also like I said in the post "Dusting off that camera" try different angles and perspectives

Richard

I have lots of new ideas and look forward to getting them uploaded. Its also a good place to start if you have a camera but unsure what to take pictures of. Pick a subject you enjoy and are passion about. You find you'll take great pictures because you have some knowledge on it. Also look for idea's or inspiration in magazines or online say at http://www.flickr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, they are very welcome