Parent website

Thursday 28 April 2011

Low and glow

Hope everyone had a good Easter!

What a busy week indeed. While taking lots of work photographs (Which I try not to publish as I want to keep this blog casual/informal) I took two that I really liked.

This is Ollie in his new shoes on the step. He gave me all of 5 seconds before he was bored and ran off, thanks! Opened the blog with similar pictures and they are fun to do. If you have kids worth having a go with different shoes and surfaces.


















 

This image I saw as I was sitting watching TV. The sun was setting and shining, low and golden through onto these guys. We received this for our wedding and it seemed to be a perfect match for the long shadow and warm light. Tough part was not trying to get my shadow in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, they are very welcome